<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Monday, April 12, 2004

It's been so long since I last blogged that my blog's URL doesn't even auto-complete in the address bar of Internet Explorer 

It's 1:18pmish and I'm listening to The Chemical Brothers' "Surrender", eating some baby carrots, preparing for some hours of work at home.

WORK AT HOME? That's right, I don't work at AuctionBin anymore. At least, not on a regular basis. I'm more of a consultant now. I'm doing some web programming for them, as well as a couple other clients.

Shit. I don't have much blogging motivation. A common question from the non-blogging community is something to the effect of "Why do people do that?" In an attempt to be honest with myself, I would say that I blog to chronicle events in my life, thoughts in my head, produce something entertaining, share with my friends, and whine. I just haven't felt like doing much of that lately. I can chronicle my life in a paper journal, share with my friends in person, and whine and produce something entertaining by writing songs. Sorry, blog.

But I'll still write in it once in awhile. All the entries might be like this, though.

I got a cell phone.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?