<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Sick Day 

Today, I am sick. Perhaps it was the hard-partying weekend, or the long bikerides to and from work, or the fact that my roommate has been sick for a week or so, but whatever it was, I am sick. My whole body aches and I feel really tired. My tonsils might be a little swollen. Suffice to say, I didn't go to work today. Sick Day!

So far my Sick Day has consisted of staying in bed until noon, getting up and eating a tuna sandwich, listening to Squarepusher's "Music is Rotted One Note", and walking down the street to FreshPlus to buy some OJ and Cracker Jacks. That sequence of events has brought now to a blog entry, and beyond this, I will probably work on some web design and music.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel well enough to go to my 9:30am court appearance for the NeverEndingTrafficTicket. Damn pigs.

Chowing on all this butter toffee goodness is making my hands sticky. Time to end this entry! Whoosshhhhhhhheeeeerackackackackblang!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?