<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Pre-work, Blogsome Feelings 

This morning I woke up at 8, and I made myself some scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee. I decided that I would make sure I felt well by taking one of Nicole's Claritin (I'll buy some more, Nicole :) ). A good day's start.

Now I sit at work, having arrived early and let myself in through the back door before anyone else arrived. It's a surreal feeling. The lights are off and I'm the only one around, and I'm hyped up on non-drowsy allergy meds.

Spring break is coming, not for me really, but with it comes SXSW (that's South by Southwest for the unhip). I believe that I will be purchasing a wristband and running around to as many shows as possible. I'm looking forward to that.

Ok, boring post. I'm quitting now. Time to work!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?