<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Sunday, February 01, 2004

I'm in San Antonio, typing on my brother's new iBook. Behind me, my father is conversing with his friend Dave about basses. My mother and brother have gone to bed, as they both must attend church tomorrow at 11am. I haven't been to church in a long time. Tonight, in my old room, I happened across a scrapbook made by the Girl I dated for 2 years, back in the day. I met her at church. Looking at our old pictures and reading some of her poetry (yes of course the poetry is incredibly cheesy) I remembered more vividly than I have for quite some time how it feels to be in love without any doubts about your feelings or your relationship. It's a nice feeling.

It's now about 2 hours later and I just had a long conversation with my dad about relationships. At one point he said something like "How about not dissecting it and just enjoying it while it's alive? I prefer happy hopping frogs to dead ones." Honestly, it was brilliant.

I saw 8 Mile tonight. I liked it. It made me want to battle rap.

I'm tired. I had this great blog entry planned out. Real philosophical and stuff. Now it will never be written. Good night!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?