<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Remember Me 

Friendster, Blogger, and numerous other sites offer a lovely proposition when you "log in" to them: "Remember Me". It's good to know that something out there will do so.

I have the bones of at least 3 new songs worked out, 2 of which focus on an all-too-familiar subject that happens to have a new instance in my life, and the 1 other tune being about a teenager whom I am still trying to know better (I'm not referring to myself or my maturity here). I've taken to less lyrical whining and more telling-it-like-it-is, I like to think. My serial pseudo-obsession (is it even pseudo?) with this female and that manifests itself way too much in any song I ever try to write, so then I make myself write about something else like a magical bird that's killing everything, and I think "that song really sucks, Chadwick... go back to writing about girls again, you're better at that." And the process continues. I'm making headway though, being forced to even, as I find myself in a situation where every freakout, weird mood, and thing left unsaid only rips things apart, as it seems to me it should. Each day a step toward being the person who walks into a somewhere and it's just like anywhere inside his head. Ommmmmmmmmmm. Did anyone else get that joke?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?