<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Thursday, November 06, 2003

What's going on. 

Here's what's going on with me right now: I'm working about 30-35 hours a week at a start-up downtown called AuctionBin. I'm rehearsing for a play that's happening this Friday and Saturday night (Nov. 7th and 8th) at the Vortex theatre. It's called "Stuck in Delaware". I'm training to run in the Motorola Marathon in February. I actually like running now. I used to hate it. I'm trying to fix my laptop, but I think I'm just breaking it more in the process. I went to a friend's memorial last weekend, and will be attending a friend's brother's funeral this weekend. My dad just had his 54th birthday. I'm planning on getting contact lenses as soon as I have the time to get an eye exam. I'm working on some new music, here and there, mostly songwriting. I'm prepping for the computer science GRE, which I'll be taking December 13th. I'm not applying to grad schools yet. I'm considering joining a conversational French group. I'm starting to drink the occasional latte instead of plain old coffee. I'm cutting down on my sugar intake. I'm increasing my carbohydrate intake (see: Marathon, above). I'm not using Friendster much, except to reply to the occasional message or friend request. My state of mind and way of life are changing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?