<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Tonight is the second and last performance of the first official episode (after the pilot) of "Stuck in Delaware", in which I play the role of Skyler McKeane, a faux valley surfer dude living in Delaware. It's been fun, off and on, being a part of the production. I'm looking forward to the end though, so I can spend more time doing... other stuff, I don't know what.

I'm wearing a blue jacket to a funeral tomorrow, and I'm worried about it. It's not black. And I'm going to be a pallbearer. I hope I don't offend anyone. I always feel underdressed at important occasions. Or, almost always.

I wonder how long I'll be able to get away with using my old UT id to ride the buses around Austin. Sometimes, at the bus stop, I construct a dialog in my head between me and the bus driver in which he questions whether I am really a current UT student. I spend a few minutes making up a class schedule in my head, and think of what I would tell him I'm currently studying in each of them. Additionally, if he asks me why I'm not getting off the bus near campus (I get off at 6th and Congress) I will tell him that I'm working an internship at a start-up downtown, and my classes are at night. So far, no driver has questioned my studenthood. But, you never know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?