<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Sunday, October 05, 2003

No subject, thanks. 

Got the new (final?) script for the next episode of "Stuck in Delaware" tonight. Looks like I have a few more lines to learn this time, including some that I'm going to have to really work to keep a straight face on. Fun times...

I've been writing some new songs, including one about a one-night stand made possible by Friendster (pure fiction I promise). I'm working in an extended vocal range these days.

Thus far this entry is worthless to the blogger-passer-by, so, hmm, something relevant, let's see...

The shortest distance between any two points is a line. There, you learned something. Unless of course in you're dealing in one of those weird math-geek-hyper-dimensional spaces, in which case maybe a line's not the shortest distance. In fact maybe there is no distance, because there are no points, because there is no space.

Damnit, it's raining. I might not be going to Elysium tonight after all...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?