<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Monday, September 29, 2003

Rough day ended with two victories 

My Grandmother is rather sick. I cyber-implore everyone to cyber-think about her. She lives in Massachusetts.

And speaking of Massachusetts, I just finished reading Kerouac's "Dr. Sax". Wow. Anyone read that one? Crazy ending. I won't give anything away, but he wrote it in Mexico. He was a Lowellian, ya know.

My laptop is dying a slow, strange death. Different parts of the screen swap themselves around, the screen goes black, and then flickers long, thinrectangles before going black once again. My hig-school geometry teacher would have called them "long skinnies". We always got a kick out of that term.

I watched a movie tonight with Nicole that made me want to become a cyclist, a stone-cutter, and a small-town guy. Or maybe it just made me want to look like Beck.

Speaking of Beck, man, he's cool.

Speaking of cool, man, the weather's nice.

Speaking of the weather, it means there's nothing left to talk about. Adieu.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?