<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Monday, September 22, 2003

Finished the night with a Boddington's 

Cafe Nelray was delish. I ate too much. DIY sushi = you're going to eat too much rice.

Tonight was another night of pints and riveting discussion with my good friend Paul. From romance to open publishing to the market to politics to hey-those-girls-at-that-table-are-blatantly-checking-us-out-hahaha it was a pleasure. Paul likes it bitter and I like it creamy. We agreed that Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" is a good song, and created an idea of the song's best music video, involving us drinking beers at a bar and nodding at the camera while Eddie Vedder either bartended or made out with someone behind a barn. If the Pixies really do get back together and tour and come anywhere near Austin, you can plan on seeing Paul and I in the front row chanting "the sauce of chaos" even though that's a Frank Black song.

Hopefully in 2 or 3 days I will be notified that I am now employed and that life will not suck in the near future. If that happens, drinks on me. If not, drinks in me.

Gillette's ATRA gave me the best shave I've had in months today. I cleaned the toilet. I ate an orange and drank some detox tea. I read some poetry I wrote in eighth grade. I donned a beanie and enjoyed the greenish haze of the lights of the IM fields in the fog. Or maybe the haze was brown. I used to draw trees with brown leaves and green trunks. Color me colorblind.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?