<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Friday, September 12, 2003

Beautiful weather makes me sad 

I couldn't sleep last night because I got back on my "I want to go to the MIT Media Labs" kick again and so now I'm trying to dream up the project idea that I would pursue there. As I lay in bed, I started cooking up this recipe that consisted of one part Friendster, one part Indymedia, one part blogs, and some other parts that I haven't figured out yet. The final entree would be some kind of open publishing news site where people rate each other's credibility as news sources, and geographical data is tied into the sources for searching purposes, etc. It's all very vague but I think it has promise. I'm still researching to discover the extent to which this idea has already been pursued.

Beyond that, MAN it's a beautiful day. I spent some good time riding my bike in this luscious weather. I feel that I can never quite make enough of a beautiful day. This kind of weather makes me want to be a nature child, frolicking naked on the greenbelt, eating an orange, singing old Gaelic tunes, reading William Blake poetry all day, and maybe shaving my head.

I resumed work on FJenie today, a software application I worked on for Russell Pinkston (UT Prof) for function editing in Csound. Holla!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?