<$BlogRSDUrl$>

curious thoughts and remembrances

Thursday, September 11, 2003

As my Boards of Canada Gently Weeps... 

ACK! I have a job interview today with UT Applied Research Labs. ACK! I know they're not too popular with some of the people I know. I don't know how I feel about it. In fact, I don't even want to talk about it. I just wanted to let out a few ACK's. ACKCRACKSMACKFACK!

I had this dream last night that I was in this incredibly tall skyscraper, trying to get to the top (can you say "Cremaster Cycle"?) . There was this crazy monster in the building that kept killing people as they tried to ascend. The focus of the dream was in this one area of the building where there was one staircase that wrapped along the walls, then a kind of spiral staircase in the middle of it. Two concentric staircases. And I was climbing one of them, at times have to jump to the other one, getting past people who, for some reason, had a problem with me going up the stairs even though that's what we were all there to do. Towards the end the monster suddenly appeared right next to me and blew fire at me, engulfing my face and neck. I lay there dying, and the dream ended.

Just a few days 'til "Stuck in Delaware"!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?